Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

cerita dalam 1~

as-salam to all readers,.
so long,.no update.:)
hihi,,juz being bz with all the chores,.:)

today,.im goin to drivin for complete my 8 hours,..huhu,.not too bad ,as i thought..^^
hmm,.i like the tutor who tutoring me how to drive,.not drift,.hehhehe..:)
i was very lucky coz,i was taught how to park very well,..how to adjust the fuel cars..etc..:)
thanx to him,.!


next,..my heart is beating slowly,.then fastly,..!!
why??!!
fyi,.im gonna take my result on 23 march ,.
wht result,.?SPM maa,.:))

huhu,.hope soooooo i get the best result for me as a SBPians..:))
still counting from now,..doesn`t show my nervous too much,,hhhahahha..:))

okayy,.thats all for toonyte.,.^^

addiooss.!!
terima kasih daun kelady . dah bca , silalah komen ^^V

3 comments:

Nirwana A. said...

gud luck 4 the upcoming results. hope u pass with flying colours

titiNYET said...

hey jalan sini and folo. ey btw, shutbox tu macam ta kua pape je? so sbb tu lah komen kat sini. hee

ROSSA said...

wana : thnkxx,.:)

nyet2 : juz refresh lek kali kalo nak tgalkn jejak,.hee,~btw,.tq,.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
IQBJ9_K6GQlR6nvC7HN3KsF4LJE